Disposing of a company you have been instrumental in founding and developing constitutes one of the most emotionally and technically challenging tasks. The Lexington team will support you as you navigate your way through the process. We offer a combination of high calibre skills, including:
- Initial option reviews to help you agree upon your best strategy for sale;
- Business planning to prepare the company for sale so no unexpected issues derail the sale process at a later stage;
- Researching and identifying prospective buyers;
- Preparing price parameter reviews to establish what offers the business should attract;
- Advising on sale strategy, the ideal timing for process launch and all commercial and price negotiations with the range of buyers; and
- Project managing the transaction to successful completion – orchestrating the due diligence process and coordinating all other advisers.