Mergers and Acquisitions
Corporate growth takes many forms. Alongside organic growth, a company may choose to purchase another business to accelerate its rate of development. An acquisition may also be a way to reinforce your competitive position in existing markets. Alternatively it could be a springboard into a new market. Either way, acquisitions are complex and demand experienced advice and technical support. The Lexington team provides a range of acquisition focussed advise that includes:
- Researching, identifying and approaching potential acquisition targets;
- Assessing likely acquisition price parameters;
- Financial modelling to underpin your business case;
- Advice on sources of external financing to fund the acquisition;
- Advising upon commercial strategy and negotiations to pursue the acquisition; and
- Project managing the acquisition process – managing or conducting the due diligence ourselves and coordinating the other professional advisers.